WHEREAS, the Covenants and Restrictions for each division located in the Loch Lomond Beach Club, Inc. (LLBCI) (a.k.a. “The Woods”) subdivisions provide that occupancy of a temporary structure shall be used at any time as a seasonal /permanent dwelling without a written Temporary Dwelling Permit issued by LLBCI. These dwellings do not need to be removed from the property.
WHEREAS, the undersigned desires to obtain such a permit on the terms and conditions set forth as follows; NOWTHEREFORE, the undersigned hereby apply to LLBCI for a Temporary Dwelling Permit on the following terms and conditions:
1. WE/I agree to comply with the Covenants and Restrictions for our division.
2. WE/I agree to comply with all Barron County Rules pertaining to Temporary dwellings
3. WE/I understand that LLBC reserves the right to ask for the removal of the temporary dwelling if it is found not in compliance with County or LLBC policies.
4. WE/I agree that all structures must comply with the applicable state and local health regulations.
5. WE/I agree that the term temporary shall include, but not be limited to, tents, trailers, campers, and recreational vehicles, garages, basements.
6. WE/I agree that my temporary dwelling may be occupied from April 1st to February 1st.
7. WE/I agree to display the temporary occupancy permit on the door of the temporary dwelling
8. We/I understand that members may store the seasonal dwellings at the LLBCI storage areas located on Loch Lomond Boulevard with permission from LLBCI on a space available basis.
9. We/I understand that the granting of our Temporary Dwelling Permit shall constitute a binding contract with LLBCI.