Temporary Dwelling Permit
Loch Lomond Beach Club - Policy and Procedures Manual
Policy #17 Attachment A
WHEREAS, the Covenants and Restrictions for each division located in the Loch Lomond Beach Club, Inc. (LLBCI) (a.k.a. “The Woods”) subdivisions provide that occupancy of a temporary structure shall not be used at any time as a seasonal /permanent dwelling without a written Temporary Dwelling Permit issued by LLBCI. These said temporary dwellings shall be removed from the property on a rotation basis.
WHEREAS, the undersigned desires to obtain such a permit on the terms and conditions set forth as follows; NOWTHEREFORE, the undersigned hereby apply to LLBCI for a Temporary Dwelling Permit on the following terms and conditions:
1. WE/I agree to comply with all Barron County Rules pertaining to temporary dwellings.
2. WE/I understand that LLBC reserves the right to ask for removal of the temporary dwelling if it is found to not be in compliance with Barron Conty or LLBC polies, therefore I agree to maintain my recreational vehicle, so it is in good repair and roadworthy.
3. WE/I understand that LLBC reserves the right to ask for the removal of the temporary dwelling if it is found not in compliance with County or LLBC policies.
4. WE/I agree that I may occupy my temporary dwelling from April 1st to February 1st. Recreational vehicle may remain on said property except for the period of time that my division is designated for removal based on the division removal schedule as outlined in LLBC Policy 17.
5. WE/I agree to display the Temporary Occupancy Permit Sticker.
6. WE/I understand that members may store the temporary dwellings at the LLBCI storage on an availability basis.
9. WE/I understand that the granting of our Temporary Dwelling Permit shall constitute a binding contract with LLBCI.
Lot owner name and signature