Welcome to Loch Lomond!
On behalf of the Board of Directors, management, staff and the entire membership, I would like to welcome you to the Loch Lomond Beach Club (LLBC). We are anxious to share all of the amenities that our beach club community has to offer you. Please contact me 715-520-0360 with any questions you might have that are not answered on our website. Next spring we welcome you to stop into the club, to complete your New Member appointment. At this appointment you can pick up your LLBC membership card, vehicle stickers, have a tour of our brand-new building and have all of those questions you might have, answered.
As a member of the LLBC, you have complimentary access to the following:
• Clubhouse with kitchen & dining area, shower room facilities, cable television, Wi-Fi access
• Swimming pool, splash pad and concession area
• Marina with limited boat slip rentals and a pontoon rental
• Boat launch with Marine gas
• Fish cleaning house
• Waste area and recycling center
• Parks with lake access (Walleye Park and Bluegill Park)
• Frisbee golf (Partridge Park)
• Camper and boat storage area
• Numerous out-lots
Throughout the season, the beach club offers several events and social activities. Most information that you need including LLBC Policies and Covenants & Restrictions are right here on our website.
Please go ahead and print the Responsible Party Form and Temporary Dwelling Permit Form (if you are a camper) shown below, complete them and email them back to me at email@example.com. Other Barron County forms are also listed below for your convenience. I look forward to Spring and being able to meet all of our new members.
Have a safe, healthy and happy winter & holiday season!
Angie Dubberke, Manager
Loch Lomond Beach Club